Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Special edition: RP is the place to be

This post is dedicated just for our lovely young readers!
The O-level results have just been released and we hope that it has brought you guys tears of joy. Now, the big question, "Which route should I take?" JC, polytechnic or ITE? We'll recommend you the one place to be- Republic Polytechnic!
Come and follow our fellow, weekend venturer, Sharmeet, to see what a typical RP student  does on a typical day! Let's see...




"Skipping my way to school"
"It's almost impossible to NOT bump into a friend on the way to class"
"Got to hurry for class"
"Late, late, late"
"Working in a team is more fun than to work alone"
"Presentation all day, everyday"
"In the end... there's still Reflection journal to do after class"

Let's hear WHY other students chose RP...


Christina Liang Jia Jia, 19
Diploma in Communication and Information Design

"I realise that I do like RP's PBL system as it helps me to learn more. And I think along the way, I've made very close friends that I would want to keep for a lifetime. So, I'm glad I came to RP and met them." 














Muhd Aiman Bin Junaidi, 19
Diploma in Aerospace Avionics

"It's because of the unique PBL system. That's why I chose RP and furthermore, RP is a new school as compared to other polytechnics. In addition,I like in Woodlands so it's near my house. The friends I've made are all very fun, including Naren, whom I just met."                                                      














We hope that you have learnt a thing or two about our school. RP is the place to be, not just for you and me!

"Although RP is just a school, it's a place where we find our knowledge and friends. Where else can you get a good combination of the two? "
-Naren Sankar, our very own weekend venturer


Don't go just yet...
This is the first post that the weekend venturers have made together as a team. So here is a behind-the-scene clip of us on how we stringed this post just for you!





What do you think of RP? Hashtag #weekendventures or comment below, we would love to hear from you!





















Until next time!
And don't forget to follow us on Facebook

1 comment: