Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fabulous skin at Asian Skin Solution



It's that time of the year again where lights are up, everyone rushing to get gifts for their loved ones. Well, it's Christmas, guys, if you haven't got that yet. Other than gifts, we are all rushing to get things fixed, be it our home or ourselves. And everyone wants to look fabulous on Christmas or any other day at that. And what better to do that by dedicating the whole weekend to yourself and pampering yourself with only the best things in life because you deserve it.









What was supposed to be a complimentary, one-time skin treatment at Asian Skin Solution ,  became a package deal at the end of the day because I freaked out over how bad my skin condition is. And as you get older, your skin condition deteriorates and a lot of work is needed. So, to get started, I was greeted by the friendliest staffs and was served tea. Fancy! And i had my skin checked with an ultrasound-like machine to see which kind of treatment would help my skin. I was brought to my treatment room which was cozy and got changed.




*Be warned, the following pictures will be ugly. You've been warned, scroll at your own risk. *


Taking a selfie in public during treatment takes a lot of guts and poker face. So, i bravely and shamelessly took a selfie and ask the kind beautician to take a picture of me when i was masked up. 
So, LET'S GO!


I went down with as little to no makeup so it'll take less time removing the makeup and i got comfortable. My beautician, Winnie started off with removing my makeup and cleansing. I felt so comfortable except for times when i awkwardly and shamelessly ask her to help me take a selfie but she seems so nice and laugh it off. Then she began putting on this mask that tightens my skin but also softens my pores so that it's ready for extraction. She left me alone for 5-10 mins and began extracting afterwards. Take it from someone who has a low tolerance for pain, it was painless, say 3/10 (pain rate).



After the extraction, i was giving an essence to calm the skin and used this machine-ish thingy to make my skin firmer and it felt soooooooo good. After that Winnie's expert hands began massaging my face and my face felt so much lighter and smaller followed by a lotion and covered me with a vitamin C mask for 5 minutes.



She cleansed my face, applied toner and moisturizer and out i go, barefaced and looking brighter and cleaner but not confident. I'm never one to leave the house without a smudge of concealer or a line of eyeliner. But thank heavens for shades, right? 10 more sesh to clearer skin. Can't wait! Lookout world, a flawless me will be revealed in 10 session *flips hair*

But for now, i'm so thankful for makeup for making my life a lil' bit prettier. Let's just take a moment to thank whoever that created/founded makeup. Without him/her, we would be walking in public looking like we just got back from the dead. We may not be waking up looking like Miranda Kerr with or without makeup, but at least still decent enough to face the world with confidence. Until my skin looks better, i'll be depending on makeup to conceal my flaws to give me that bit of self-confidence. ;) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment